TSOC_ESP32S - thingSoC Wi-Fi Radio Module
TSOC_ESP32S is an embeddable radio module based on the Espressif ESP-32S RF Module. It includes a dual processor RISC core with both programmable RF support, such as Wi-Fi and others. It can be powered by a single cell battery and supports Mikoelectronika Mikrobus/Click peripherals as well as Patternagents thingSoC peripherals. Simple "plug-and-go" sensors and controllers, all available from the Arduino IDE.
- Espressif ESP-32S WiFi Module
- Self-Contained Module with Battery (optional)
- Supports Mikoelectronika Mikrobus Peripherals
- Supports thingSoC Peripherals
- Supported in Arduino IDE (beta)
- Supported in Eclipse/C++ IDE
TSOC_ESP32S is an embeddable radio module based on the Espressif ESP-32S RF Module. It includes a dual processor RISC core with both programmable RF support.
TSOC_ESP32S Application Examples:
- Standalone Wi-Fi Processor
- Relay control (watering, pump control)
Tweet about TSOC_ESP32S
|The TSOC_ESP32S Project by Moxon Design is available and licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 International License. Commercial Licenses are also available for TSOC_ESP32S.|