PatternAgents Data Retention Policy
These policies and guidelines are established for our users to clearly understand what information is retained by the PatternAgents Web Site and for what duration.
What is the PatternAgents Business?
PatternAgents is a manufacturer and reseller of educational electronic products, tools, and software components. We sell components, pieces, parts, and patterns that can assembled by our users to create many different types of electronic projects, according to the designs of our end-users.
What Information does PatternAgents collect about their Customers and Users?
Any public persona and profile information is a choice for the user to provide, and we do not require it. It is not verified in any way by PatternAgents, and may not be accurate.
PatternAgents is a PCI Compliant Web Site, and as such, we do not retain any detailed credit card information. PatternAgents retains all customer supplied information, such as persona and profiles for the duration of the customer account, and at the customers choice, they may delete that data at any time, or delete their account completely at any time. Please consult our Terms of Service for other information.
Data Retention Durations
PatternAgents maintains backup copies of the PatternAgents web site and customer order records, receipts, etc. for the minimum time required to comply with IRS guidelines, for small business data retention.
- Agent-MIDI-IN-FeatherWing : MIDI Input Board
- Agent-MIDI-OUT-FeatherWing : MIDI Output Board
- Agent-DA7280-FeatherWing : Haptic Driver Board
- Agent-DRV2605-FeatherWing : Haptic Driver Board
- The Summer of OSC
- MIDI to DMX
- thingSoC CrowdSupply funded and shipped
- thingSoC nears release...
- Real-Time Location Systems for IoT
- New IoT SoCs
- More DeviceTree Flavors!
- Smart Device Trees meet Smart Objects
- Device Tree Discussions
- Smart Devicetrees
- Device Tree on Modbus
- Device Tree and Product Life Cycles
- Device Tree Overlays
- Device Tree Overview
- Sense and Sensor Abilities
- The BLOB - Binary Level OBjects
- Automatic Configuration Chains
- Small Form Factor Auto-Configuration
- MinnowBoard Lures Library
- Touch Widgets - Best Practices
- Touch Widgets How-To/Instructions
- Touch Widgets Library for Eagle
- Capacitance Sensing Introduction
- Building Your New Widget
- EagleCAD Libraries